The Dropship Deli, respect your privacy and are committed ensuring that it is protected. This privacy notice explains how we, as a data controller, collect and process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Whose personal data do we process?
We collect and process personal data about our:
- customers and prospective customers
- suppliers, prospective suppliers and service providers
- advisors, consultants and other professional experts
- employees and prospective employees
- enquirers and complainants.
What information is collected about you?
Personal information is data which can be used to identify an individual. The information we collect may include:
- your name
- contact details such as telephone number, email address and postal addresse
- job title and the company or organisation you represent
- bank or debit/credit card details required for processing payments/credits
- feedback submitted voluntarily in response to customer surveys
- information about use of our website
How do we collect information?
We may collect information through correspondence, whenever you engage with us. These engagements may occur via post, email, telephone, using contact forms on our website or in person. Information may be collected when:
- submitting an enquiry
- applying for an account
- exchanging orders, or documentation for goods and services
- requesting or subscribing to our communications or marketing material
- providing feedback on our products or services
We also collect data automatically when you interact with our website, using cookies.
What do we do with your information?
Information collected via cookies on our website is used to personalise your experience, as well as to monitor traffic on the site and improve overall functionality.
Who has access to your information?
Whenever your data is processed we ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will not sell or lease your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, however your information may be handled by third party service providers (such as email, hosted data storage and disaster recovery services). As such we also require that these service providers have taken appropriate steps to ensure that your data is protected.
What are your rights?
It is your right to request the release, amendment, or deletion of your personal information; so long as your request does not conflict with any of our own statutory obligations. You may also object to or restrict the way your data is being processed.
If you have any questions or requests, or if you want to raise a complaint, you can email us at [email protected] or write to us at The Dropship Deli, 17-18 Corinium Business Park, Speculation Road, Cinderford, Gloucestershire GL14 2YD.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe your data is not being processed in accordance with the law, you may report your concerns to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
This policy was last updated on 24th May 2018.